Is there such a key feature that you wish you had in Yo WhatsApp and that is – message scheduling.
You may want to offer the most punctual wishes for a special friend or family member, but there will always be many moments when you are not in a position to do so, in which case you must be wondering if I can schedule Yo WhatsApp messages. Now let me answer it for you.
Actually Yo WhatsApp doesn’t have this exact feature for you to use, but you don’t have to worry, there is a solution for this, which is to implement this feature with the help of third party tools.
Both Android users and iPhone users have some workarounds to schedule Yo WhatsApp messages.
YO WhatsApp Official
Official Website: yowhatsapp.org
Visit for more about YO WhatsApp latest.
First, Android users:
After multiple searches, I recommend SKEDit as a third-party app for scheduling Yo WhatsApp messages on Android phones.
SKEDit is a free all-in-one scheduling app, following the procedure below to learn how to use the SKEDit app to send scheduled messages on Yo Whatsapp.
- Download the SKEDit app and install it on your Android phone.
- Open it and log in.
- Click “OK” and then click “Allow” to give SKEDit authority.
- Click the “+” button in the bottom right corner and select Yo WhatsApp.
- Then Tap ENABLE ACCESSIBILITY > Installed apps > SKEDit > Toggle to “Off” > Allow.
- Select the contacts you want to give information to on Yo WhatsApp.
- Adjusting the date and time of sending.
- Set it up and it will be sent automatically when the time is up.
Second, iPhone users:
- Open your iphone, select Shortcut app then click the center at the bottom.
- Select Personal Automation > “Time of Day”
- Then set the sending date and time.
- Next tap “Add Action”> “Apps” > ”Yo WhatsApp” > “Send Message”
- Type the message and select the contact that you would like to send.
- Last, tap “Next” > “Done”.
Setting up message scheduling can greatly facilitate your social life. Use it if you need it.
Click the button below to download Yo WhatsApp and discover its interesting features by yourself.