Have you ever sent a fake message to someone or a group and wanted to delete that fake message?
In Yo WhatsApp you can choose to delete messages for you only or for everyone. If you accidentally sent the wrong message to the wrong contact or group, you are particularly embarrassed and want to delete the message immediately?
Click YoWhatsApp.org for information about Yo WhatsApp v9.5
Here are the steps to delete the message for everyone.
- Open the chat page and select the message you want to delete.
- Then, hold the message and tap on the message, the menu will appear at the top, select the Delete option (you can select multiple messages here to delete multiple messages at once.) )
- After selecting Delete, three options will appear: Delete for me / Cancel / Delete for all. Just click on the “Delete for all” option.
- You have now deleted the message. The message is replaced by “This message has been deleted”.
If you are the administrator of the group, you can also delete the group or the wrong error message, regardless of who sent it. In this way, the group can send messages in a more regulated way and prevent a group member from sending inappropriate or illegal messages that anger others. If the administrator has deleted the message, it is replaced by “This message has been deleted by the administrator”.
Steps to manage deleted messages:
- Open the chat page and select the message.
- Long press on the message and tap on it.
- Select the Delete option.
- Select Delete for all.
- Tap on OK.
- This initiative does not guarantee that the information has been completely deleted. Since the recipient may have seen the message before you deleted it, it is possible that the multimedia message you sent was saved in the other participant’s local album.
- After you send a message, you have two days to delete it for everyone.
- If messages have been deleted by the administrator, they cannot be restored.
Whether you are an Android, iOS or web user, the process is more or less the same.